Welcome to the all-new Red Mile! Since 1875, Red Mile has been an important part of the cultural fabric of Lexington, Kentucky, and the world of horse racing. Now, nearly 140 years later, Red Mile has added a new chapter to its storied history.
A $42 million dollar renovation and expansion project opened on September 8, 2015 and holds an entertainment venue, now offering three exciting wagering experiences: simulcasting, live racing, and historical racing.
Our mission is to deliver memorable Red Mile Moments through team members committed to providing excellent guest service with a SMILE;
- Swift and accurate…minimize the wait!
- Make eye contact…look OUT, be helpful!
- Introduce yourself…build relationships!
- Loyalty…create repeat guest visits!
- Environment…keep areas clean and safe!At Red Mile we know that every team member is integral to our success and believe in treating everyone with respect.
Our team members will receive competitive wages, benefits, training and development opportunities.
Red Mile presents an exciting opportunity for you to grow personally and professionally as our business grows. Please explore our open positions tab to discover a career opportunity that is right for you.
If you believe that you can provide guests with an entertainment experience they will value, create a fun, memorable atmosphere and share your SMILE with each and every guest and team member interaction, then we want to meet you.